ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – CBSE Patrachar
The eligibility criteria for CBSE Patrachar 10th and 12th exams may vary depending on the specific guidelines provided by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). However, I can provide you with general information about eligibility criteria for CBSE Patrachar exams:
- For CBSE Patrachar 10th Exam:
- Candidates should have completed a minimum of 14 years of age as of 31st March of the year in which the examination is conducted.
- Students who have been unsuccessful in the regular 10th board exams conducted by CBSE or any other recognized board are eligible.
- Candidates who have been absent or failed multiple times in the regular 10th board exams can also apply.
- For CBSE Patrachar 12th Exam:
- Candidates should have completed a minimum of 15 years of age as of 31st March of the year in which the examination is conducted.
- Students who have failed in the regular 11th or 12th board exams conducted by CBSE or any other recognized board are eligible.
- Candidates who have been absent or failed multiple times in the regular 11th or 12th board exams can also apply.
It’s important to note that these eligibility criteria are general guidelines and may be subject to change. It is recommended to refer to the official CBSE Patrachar guidelines or contact the CBSE authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding eligibility criteria for CBSE Patrachar exams.
CBSE Patrachar 10th or 12th Date Sheet 2023 Modified: Check CBSE Time Table 2023 for Science, Commerce, Arts and Others
Check CBSE Class 12 Examination Date 2022 please download revised CBSE 12th board exam date of 2022 in PDF format. Learn exam dates for the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2022 (Science, Commerce, and Other streams). Here we have mentioned all the updates. The CBSE board examination is starting from February 2019. CBSE is also available on 12th Debt Sheet 2019 online cbse.nic.in. CBSE Class XII students of science, commerce and other streams can examine the CBSE exam dates for the 12th Board Examination 2019. You can also download CBSE Class 12 examination date 2022 in PDF format from here.
CBSE has made the following changes in the CBSE Patrachar Class 12 Debt Sheet 2022 (January 11, 2022)
Computer science (083)
Human Rights and Gender Studies (075)
Theater Studies (078)
Library and information. Science (079)
The schedule of examinations for other subjects of class XII has remained the same as mentioned before.
Important points related to CBSE Patrachar Date Sheet 2023-24
- The time period for each paper is shown in the date sheet.
- Period of time should be carefully followed for each topic/paper given on the question paper.
- Books will be distributed among candidates from 10.00 to 10.15 pm.
- Candidates will write their details on the answer sheet.
- Will be checked and signed by the Assistant Superintendent (S).
- The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 PM.
- From 10.15-10.30 A.M. (15 minutes) candidates will read the question papers.
- Candidates will plan appropriate strategies for writing answers.
- At 10.30 A.M. Candidates will start writing a reply.
- Regarding the private candidates (Candidates of first-time females and Patrachar Vidyalaya), partial examination will be held at the examination centers until it is otherwise notified.
- Primary candidates should contact the Principal of the School of Examination Centers for their time and time for the practical examination time before the end of the theory examination. Practical examination should be completed before April 10, 2022.
- Different examinations for regular candidates in all subjects will be conducted for their own candidates in each school.
- The examiner of schools can decide the date for conducting practical exams in different subjects in consultation with the relevant examiner.
- Number of laboratories and distributed in convenient batches as per laboratory capacity.
- Time and time for the prescribed examination in each batch should be informed before the candidates.
- Partial examination for regular candidates, however, must be completed by February 15, 2019.
- The result of the examination is likely to be announced by the first week of June 2018.
- Will not participate in any inquiries regarding actual date of announcement of results.
Join Vidya Niketan in Delhi is more popular for CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya in nearby areas like Tilak Nagar Delhi, Subhash Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Tagor Garden, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Najafgarh Delhi, Dwarka Mod Delhi, Nagloi, Janakpuri Delhi, Vikaspuri Delhi, Dabri and Dabri mod, Delhi cantt, etc.