CBSE PATRACHAR IN WEST DELHI
CBSE patrachar is an interim part of the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) – the wing of Central Government. It is the medium to provide the secondary and senior secondary education additives to the students who fall under the category of failed students or school drop-outs.
The students who face the failure in their exams or carry the tag of school drop-outs due to some or the other reason will be provided with the opportunity of appearing in the 10th and 12th exams directly. Vidya Niketan takes on the responsibility to get the students directly admitted into the 10th and 12th standards through the medium of patrachar.
Who all are eligible for the study?
- Those who have failed in 10th or 12th standard exams conducted by CBSE board.
- Those who are drop-outs of school due to any reason.
- Those who have faced gap in their studies.
- Those who want to complete their studies but unable to take regular classes in school.
Vidya Niketan offers the patrachar medium to the students looking after for CBSE private medium of learning. Students can see the opportunity as the basis of learning from an open school due to lack of provision to make a continuous flow of education.
With the private open learning system, students can easily complete their studies through CBSE even without going to school on a regular basis. The private learning approach offered by us offers the students with the facility to attend regular classes, if they want to. In case, students find them unable to attend the classes regular, they can easily opt for weekend classes. Also, students are awarded with the certificate from CBSE board of education that can be used for their further career growth.
With the help of this patrachar medium of study, students can easily shape their career whenever they feel the requirement.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – CBSE Patrachar
FOR CLASS- XII
(A) Those students (Male & Female) may seek admission directly to class XII having at least one year gap after passing class X exams from any recognized / CBSE Board or failed in class XI on the basis of original SLC / TC duly countersigned by Education Officer / Competent authority. OR Those students (Male & Female) who have passed XI or its equivalent examination from recognized school / CBSE Board School. (B) Students (Male & Female) who have failed in class XII or equivalent examination from a recognized / CBSE Board are eligible for admission to class XII. FOR CLASS- X (A) Those students Male/Female who have passed / failed either in Class IX or passed in class VIII (with one year gap) from a Govt. / Govt. Aided / recognized / CBSE board school or failed in class X are eligible for class X admission. OR Those students (Male & Female) who have studied up to class IX privately ( who has never gone to a school) can seek admission on the basis of affidavit. (B) The candidate must have completed 14 years of age as on 31st March
For CBSE Result Click Here
CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2019 Modified: Check CBSE Time Table 2019 for Science, Commerce, Arts and Others
Check CBSE Class 12 Examination Date 2019 please download revised CBSE 12th board exam date of 2019 in PDF format. Learn exam dates for the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2019 (Science, Commerce, and Other streams). Here we have mentioned all the updates. The CBSE board examination is starting from February 2019. CBSE is also available on 12th Debt Sheet 2019 online cbse.nic.in. CBSE Class XII students of science, commerce and other streams can examine the CBSE exam dates for the 12th Board Examination 2019. You can also download CBSE Class 12 examination date 2019 in PDF format from here.
CBSE has made the following changes in the CBSE Class 12 Debt Sheet 2019 (January 11, 2019)
Computer science (083)
Human Rights and Gender Studies (075)
Theater Studies (078)
Library and information. Science (079)
The schedule of examinations for other subjects of class XII has remained the same as mentioned before.
Important points related to CBSE Date Sheet 2019
- The time period for each paper is shown in the date sheet.
- Period of time should be carefully followed for each topic / paper given on the question paper.
- Books will be distributed among candidates from 10.00 to 10.15 pm.
- Candidates will write their details on the answer sheet.
- Will be checked and signed by the Assistant Superintendent (S).
- The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 PM.
- From 10.15-10.30 A.M. (15 minutes) candidates will read the question papers.
- Candidates will plan appropriate strategies for writing answers.
- At 10.30 A.M. Candidates will start writing a reply.
- Regarding the private candidates (Candidates of first-time female and Patrachar Vidyalaya), partial examination will be held at the examination centers until it is otherwise notified.
- Primary candidates should contact the Principal of the School of Examination Centers for their time and time for the practical examination time before the end of the theory examination. Practical examination should be completed before April 10, 2019.
- Different examinations for regular candidates in all subjects will be conducted for their own candidates in each school.
- The examiner of schools can decide the date for conducting practical exams in different subjects in consultation with the relevant examiner.
- Number of laboratories and distributed in convenient batches as per laboratory capacity.
- Time and time for the prescribed examination in each batch should be informed before the candidates.
- Partial examination for regular candidates, however, must be completed by February 15, 2019.
- The result of the examination is likely to be announced by the first week of June 2018.
- Will not participate in any inquiries regarding actual date of announcement of results.